PERMANENT BEDDING NET
OLIVENET manufactures and supplies Permanent Bedding Nets made in Greece. They are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) monofilament yarn meeting international specifications, stabilized against solar ultraviolet radiation with durability in long term usage and extreme weather conditions.
Olivenet’s Permanent Bedding Nets are mainly made for olive groves, where the fruit-harvest naturally falls through ripening and air.
They can be used in areas where there is a high degree of difficulty in harvest. Due to the altitude geography and the terrain of the harvest areas.
The raw materials utilized for production of nets are non-toxic, have no effect in oil contact as they do not contain phthalates DINP or other plasticizers, making them suitable for olives.
They are suitable for collecting olives and other fruits.
|ROLL||4 x 100 m, 5 x 80 m, 6 x 65 m|
- Ultraviolet radiation (UV) resistance.
- Convenient and light, they can be installed by a single person.
- They are not carried away by the wind, displaced or rolled on their edges due to weaving.
- They do not rip-off or tear and do not shrink during harvest.
- Suitable for all types of terrain (rock, earth) as they adapt to morphology.
- Protects wrists from injuries.
- Excellent durability. Ideal for long term bedding, without loss and problems, in all weather conditions.
- Suitable for organic farmers (organic crops).
- The raw materials used are non toxic and they do not, in any way, affect the products they come into contact with.
ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑ & ΑΞΙΟΠΙΣΤΙΑ: Υψηλή ποιότητα μονόινου νήματος βάσει διεθνών προδιαγραφών.