WATERMELON PROTECTION NET
OLIVENET manufactures and supplies Watermelon Protection Nets. They are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) monofilament yarn meeting international specifications, stabilized against solar ultraviolet radiation and specialized use for the application of specific types of crops.
OLIVENET Cultivation Protection Nets, protect watermelon cultivation from inclement weather (wind, cold, hail, high temperature).
This type of net recommended for watermelon, vine crops, and bananas cultivation.
- Ultraviolet radiation (UV) resistance.
- They help towards smooth crop photosynthesis, thanks to their transparent coloring.
- Provide complete protection against wind-chill-frost.
- Contribute to creating a microclimate around cultivation and improve its growth.
- The raw materials used are non toxic and they do not, in any way, affect the products they come into contact with.
- Wide variety of dimensions, to cover all needs. (upon request)
SAFETY & RELIABILITY: A single-filament plastic net meeting international specifications.