ANTI-HAIL PROTECTION NET
OLIVENET manufactures and supplies Anti-Hail Protection Nets made in Greece. They are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) monofilament yarn meeting international specifications. Αs a result they are stabilized against solar ultraviolet radiation, and extreme weather conditions.
OLIVENET Anti hail Nets protect crops and plants from hail. Also important is the protection from strong winds and heat. So these are nets of exceptional quality, durability and protection, that are made according to ELGA (Greek Agricultural Insurance Organization) specifications.
For more information visit:
ELGA (Greek Agricultural Insurance Organization)
Suitable for anti-hail protection for tree nurseries, floriculture, greenhouses and tree planting. Its application is recommended for vine crops and orchards (apple trees, stone fruits and kiwis). It can be used to protect shrubs from hail.
- Protection from environmental conditions and particularly from ultraviolet solar radiation, which are the main causes of lower quality crops.
- Provided lifespan as per ELGA instructions.
- They have reinforcement (on the ends and at the center of the net).
- Anti Hail Protection Nets have an “eye” of a specific dimension, based on the ELGA specifications.
- Anti Hail Protection Net are extremely resistant to external pressure and charges (hail, snow).
- They have the appropriate elasticity so that hail slides and does not penetrate into the net.
- Allow light and air to return to plants.
- Contribute to the qualitative improvement of the covered crops, which in fact
- Attributes the shadow caused by the net itself.
- Anti Hail Nets have reinforced edges, so that they can be fitted with special plastic clips, as a result allow them to be secured over the crop with great security.
- High tear resistance.
- The raw materials used are non toxic and they do not, in any way, affect the products they come into contact.
- Wide variety of colors, dimensions for every need and application. (upon request)
- They are accompanied by a written warranty under ELGA instructions.
SAFETY & RELIABILITY: A single-filament plastic net meeting international specifications.