OLIVENET manufactures and supplies Windbreak Nets made in Greece. They are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) monofilament yarn meeting international specifications, and stabilized against solar ultraviolet radiation and resistant to extreme and changing weather conditions.
OLIVENET Windbreak Nets, protect your property (hothouses, plantations, cultivations, etc.) from adverse weather conditions and most importantly strong winds. They protect from micrometeorological modifications of cool weather, that damage crops and plants due to influenced turbulent characteristics.
Windbreak nets are divided into several types according to their weaving. As a result, this is what defines the percentage of wind that penetrates each one of them. Choosing the right type is based on the type of crop.
Suitable for wind protection for tree nursuries, floriculture, greenhouses, landscaping, tree planting, courts, agricultural fencing.
a. WI 4550-76
b. WI 4550-115 PLUS
c. WI 6065-110
d. WI 70-130
e. WI 70-165 PLUS
|Width||1m – 6m|
|Length||50m – 100m|
|Protection Rate/Windbreak||45-50%, 60-65%, 70%|
- Ultraviolet radiation (UV) resistance.
- Prevent physical damage suffered by plants. For example wind scarring, broken branches and fruit and blossom losses.
- In some cases, a windbreaker can help retain humidity levels enough, as a result to prevent overnight frost.
- Slow down evaporation which means more efficient water use.
- The raw materials used are non toxic. As a result, they do not, in any way, affect the products they come in contact with.
- Wide variety of colors, dimensions, protection, to cover all needs. (upon request)
SAFETY & RELIABILITY: A single-filament plastic net meeting international specifications.