OLIVENET manufactures and supplies Reinforced Sacks made in Greece .They are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) monofilament yarn meeting international specifications, stabilized against solar ultraviolet radiation and durability in long term usage.
OLIVENET Harvesting Sacks addressing the needs mainly of olives’ harvesters. These products are extremely durable allowing 100% aeration of olives, which prevents olives from building up acid with subsequent degradation of the olive oil.
The raw materials utilized for production of sacks are non-toxic and have no effect in oil contact as they do not contain phthalates DINP or other plasticizers, making them suitable for olives.
They are suitable for the storage and transport of agricultural products (olives, food, fruits and vegetables).
- Friendly to the environment.
- Easy to use and handle.
- Αllow product ventilation and direct visibility.
- Protects wrists from injuries.
- Suitable for organic farmers (organic crops).
- The raw materials used are non toxic and they do not, in any way, affect the products they come in contact with.